[Cialug] CentOS & GPT

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Sep 7 15:33:50 CDT 2010

I know you know this, but I have to mention that OpenSUSE and Fedora are poor choices for enterprise needs.  It's not that they don't work, it's that the lifespan of the distro version is so short that you have to rebuild the server too often.

I think that the cost for SLES is well offset by the time it would take to maintain Fedora or OpenSUSE.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701