[Cialug] Exchange 2010 and Evolution

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sat Oct 16 22:35:16 CDT 2010

It appears that MS dropped support for webdav in Exchange 2010 and that was
the feature that allowed a lot of programs to be compatible with Exchange in
the past.

I saw this tool which has better support than Evolution
http://sourceforge.net/projects/davmail/ by supporting Exchange 2007 but
they still can't support 2010. There is experimental work in their version
control though.

I would not think poorly of Evolution because of this, personally. I'm
amazed it ever worked at all.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Mathew Phillips <
mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu> wrote:

>  Has anyone had luck getting an Exchange 2010 account sync'ed with
> Evolution? Wartburg migrated to 2010 this year and ever since I haven't been
> able to get my email to work at all in Evolution. It says the exchange
> connector works for exchange 2003 only. Which i find it hard to believe that
> the linux community has done zero development for exchange in evolution for
> 7 years.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin