[Cialug] Tasks for learning shell scripting

Crouse crouse at usalug.net
Fri Oct 1 19:29:24 CDT 2010

Ahhh it just so happens that I run bashscripts.org.  There are a few
people that know shell scripting
along with alot of examples.

Bash RULZ  :P

I'd use the book "Learning the Bash Shell" from Oreilly.

I'd come up with alot of programs for the "learnee" to program ....
building on the things
that come with each chapter.  They don't have to be fancy, just build
one thing on top of another.

Crouse