[Cialug] WebDAV?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri Oct 1 15:52:12 CDT 2010

I just tested with dolphin. It was quite easy to connect to the share.
And it didn't take over my desktop like nautilus did, which is
definitely good. So far though i think cadaver or one of the FUSE
modules might be better for my usage as i tend to be more command-line
oriented. I'll have to do some testing. Thanks for the suggestions! I'm
at least getting a better idea of how i expect a program to behave.