[Cialug] The CompTIA A+ certification exams

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:35:05 CST 2010

So you have taken a course and have experience.  The best route then is to
get an up to date study guide with test exams and then take the exam.

Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of
ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch
your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true
potential." -- Barack Obama