[Cialug] Security and Santa

Dave Hala Jr dave at 58ghz.net
Mon Nov 15 12:09:16 CST 2010

I had heard a rumor that Santa was using aversive training techniques
with his reindeer.  Since delivering presents via's reindeer was out,
congress got involved and they had everything made in china and drop
shipped to each house via UPS, Fedex and DHL as part of the Republicans
economic stimulus package. They didn't use the USPS for delivery because
their IT structure relies heavily on linux and a "free" OS doesn't
create jobs.