[Cialug] Security and Santa

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Nov 15 11:28:45 CST 2010

Interesting that you bring this up.

The original concept involved a DR plan as to how the workshop was impacted by global warming.  I changed it because a lot of people are still climate change deniers, and if you lead with a concept that that people disagree with, they tend to disagree with your message itself.

Besides, this was more fun.

(And done 100% in Inkscape.  Open source for the win.)

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701