[Cialug] Commerical Interruption

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Fri Nov 12 12:45:37 CST 2010

I went to t-mobile website to check exact number of text messages my
older kid was sending and found glitch on t-mobile website. on EVERY
online statement, but the last one, my kid had 6965 txt messages,
younger one 42 and I had 132 messages. I checked last 5 months and on
ALL of them are the same numbers :-). coincidence? I don't think so...
after I call them I found my kid had in july almost 10,846 messages,
in august a little bit over 5K, in september "famous" 6965 messages
and in october "only" 3148 (he broke up with his girlfriend :D)
means, 1,000 txt msgs you offer are WAY below what I need :) I'll give
you a call once I kick him out of my house. :)