[Cialug] Rooting an Evo and custom firmware

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Nov 5 12:27:21 CDT 2010

But... palm desktop doesn't run under Linux!  How are you using it?

More seriously, it sounds like what you need is to just move your organization to Google Hosted Apps.  It'll be the cheapest option that works the best across the board.

Also, I've not tried it myself, but LDAP Sync looks promising.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701