[Cialug] Phony questions

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Nov 4 15:37:12 CDT 2010

Do you ever leave the USA? If you do and you want your phone to work, there
is nothing better than AT&T. Enteprener magazine did an overview in the
recent issue and AT&T and Verizon both came out the highest price for smart
phone plans followed by t-mobile and then sprint as the cheapest. Sprint's
"Everything Data" plan is $69.99 with uncapped data and 450 min. If you
don't want a data plan (not an option if you get an android) there are much
cheaper plans available.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Dan Hockey <icepuck3k at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've been looking at android phones for a about two weeks now mainly
> because my razor v3x is having problems and I was wondering if there's
> anyone better than att. My bill keeps going up ever since my contract
> expired about 8 months ago.For 450min and unlimited data I'm over $80month
> now.
>  ATT's selection of android phones is depressing, they keep wanting me to
> upgrade to an iphone. I've been with att since the first razor and I've had
> three so far. A friend of mine has a new iphone and I hate to say it but I'm
> not impressed with it.
> Target had a non functioning display of androids(verizon I think) but I'd
> like to use one before I make up my mind.
> I'd like to have some sort of data plan so I can use it as a backup when my
> home internet is overloaded with youtube or not working.
> -dan
>
> "This is only temporary ... unless it works." - Red Green
>
> -

Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin