[Cialug] Phony questions

Dan Hockey icepuck3k at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 15:18:30 CDT 2010

I've been looking at android phones for a about two weeks now mainly because my razor v3x is having problems and I was wondering if there's anyone better than att. My bill keeps going up ever since my contract expired about 8 months ago.For 450min and unlimited data I'm over $80month now.
 ATT's selection of android phones is depressing, they keep wanting me to upgrade to an iphone. I've been with att since the first razor and I've had three so far. A friend of mine has a new iphone and I hate to say it but I'm not impressed with it.
Target had a non functioning display of androids(verizon I think) but I'd like to use one before I make up my mind.
I'd like to have some sort of data plan so I can use it as a backup when my home internet is overloaded with youtube or not working.
-dan

"This is only temporary ... unless it works." - Red Green

-