[Cialug] Phony questions

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Nov 2 17:22:42 CDT 2010

I'm changing phones.  I'm on Sprint and unlikely to change for reasons of price.

I am thinking about either the Epic or the Evo.  I am leaning towards the Epic as I like physical keyboards, but am open to other opinions.

Thoughts?

Also, if anyone knows of a better provider than Sprint, I'd be interested in hearing those opinions as well.

(Relatedly, does anyone want to try to install Android on my soon-to-be-useless Palm Centro?)

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701