[Cialug] Strip Region Encoding on DVDs?

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:29:30 CDT 2010

Check out DeVeDe, I have used it to convert video files to DVD. I think you
could rip to video then convert to dvd.  If DeVeDe doesn't do the rip check
out Handbrake.

Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of
ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch
your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true
potential." -- Barack Obama