[Cialug] Ubuntu's new look

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Mar 4 11:49:35 CST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Brandon Griffis
<brandongriffis at gmail.com>wrote:

> I guess I'm confused by the screenshots.  The folders and icons still look
> pretty orangish brown to me.  Plus I think my eyes were looking at one of
> the background options that was brownish and painting the background behind
> the windows the same color.  Anything going to happen to brighten up the
> title/menu bars?

There are two themes, a light one and a dark one. I don't know which will be
the default. You can see them in the screenshots here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Brand#New%20GtkThemes

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the placement of the
minimize/maximize/close controls.

--
Matthew Nuzum