[Cialug] Ubuntu's new look

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:41:40 CST 2010

I guess I'm confused by the screenshots.  The folders and icons still look
pretty orangish brown to me.  Plus I think my eyes were looking at one of
the background options that was brownish and painting the background behind
the windows the same color.  Anything going to happen to brighten up the
title/menu bars?