[Cialug] Burned out power supply

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 12:28:30 CST 2010

Echo from me too...Get a small UPS.  I recently replaced mine for ~$100 w/
one with an LCD display that shows line voltage and Ah which is nice since I
too run about 24/7 (for remote access) and the line voltage may help you see
if your line has issues.  If you have under-voltage problems, you'll likely
hear the UPS kick on and off from time to time.  Perhapse you've overloaded
a branch in your house?  Are you running on the same circuit as other heavy
equipment? (Washer, drier, plasma TV, laser printer, etc)