[Cialug] [OT] Compilation problem

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Jun 30 12:43:01 CDT 2010

Thanks for the responses. I was able to get PHP compiled against libjpeg
6.2. The way i did it was to temporarily change the symlink libjpeg.so
to point to the 6.2 library, did the ./configure and make steps, then
switched the symlink back to the way it was.

--
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 118, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu