[Cialug] LUG Meeting this Wednesday - Security and Alpacas

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jun 13 13:02:52 CDT 2010

We have a LUG meeting this Wednesday at 7:00 PM.  Since we all know it will be raining, you should plan to come, since you won't be doing anything outside anyway.

The topic is Security and Alpacas.  I won't have an official presentation ready, but I will be able to demo the new flash-based Nessus and talk about the various security stuff I've been working on lately.  I expect that it will be a general informal security Q&A sort of discussion.

We will also talk about alpacas and brewing, in a transparent attempt to get Theron to actually show up at a LUG meeting.  ;)

Hope to see many of you there.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701