[Cialug] Red Hat training?

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jun 13 12:24:52 CDT 2010

I do not know of any local RHEL training.  The local training company, Spindustry, only seems to offer SUSE and even that isn't currently scheduled.

However, if your goal behind RHEL training is to get your RHCE, I encourage you to join the TroubleMaker project.  It meets monthly an hour before the normal meeting.  If you start using and writing scripts for the system, you'll learn enough to pass your RHCE pretty fast.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701