[Cialug] Windoze -> Linux VPN

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Jun 10 16:26:23 CDT 2010

What kinds of things do you find UDP necessary for?

The questions was: "What's the simplest way..."  I didn't read a whole lot of other requirements into that.  IPSEC often has problems in places like hotels that use the same 10.x.x.x or 192.168.x.x lan you might use in your office.  That has caused problems for me before.

-Nate