[Cialug] OT: cheap CFL bulbs

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:49:23 CDT 2010

I've noticed that many of those '5 year lifetimes' come with some fairly
silly caveats sometimes : "based on average use of 40 hours/week" or
other not always realistic baselines -- and many are looking at 'ideal'
environments -- just the right air flow, humidity, temp, length on,
length off, cleaned power, etc.

Jeff