[Cialug] I Remember When Computer Specs

David Runneals david at runneals.com
Thu Jul 29 15:01:38 CDT 2010

Ed, I was talking w/ a friend of mine who works for Wells Fargo, and designs
Backup systems for their data centers, and he also helps w/ 4 large data
centers and 9 smaller ones. He says he deals w/ petabytes every day now, he
has a machine that has 64 GB of ram in it... I'm waiting until the days that
we have yottabyte HDDs w/ Petabyte RAM... I just know its coming in the
future...

David Runneals

e-mail.