[Cialug] Reminder - Meeting tomorrow

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:54:04 CDT 2010

I was wondering if anyone would object if I brought in some parts I would
like to sell and/or get rid of.  I've been going through some of my tech
stuff and I'm trying to downsize what I have at home (at my wife's instance)
and I'm also trying to fund future tech purchases (again...wife says no tech
budget unless it's to replace something broken...maybe...if it's necessary).

I'll have things like IDE and SATA 5.25" bays & trays, a few
sound/graphics/nic/modem boards, 30-40GB IDE drives, optical drives, fans, a
couple Treo phones, etc.

Everything free and/or cheap as it's kind of a fire-sale.  I want everything
gone soon.

Also, I have some bigger items I'm post in the email, but leave home unless
someone asks.

Biostar IDEQ SFF PC w/ 3.0GHz Dual-Core P4 Socket 478. 1.5GB RAM 80GB SATA
HDD, IDE DVD Burner.  Power button is busted, alternative power-on wired in
(kinda).
Used to be a car computer! Still in really great shape!

HP P2035 Laser printer - may have someone interested.

Dell A920 scanner/inkjet printer. - Also may have interest.

Dell Insprion 4000 - Looks to be in good shape but I know nothing about it.
By stickers it's upgraded to WinXP and has a P3 processor.  Was my townhome
association's.  I've been tasked to wipe and get rid of it.

Might also have another older desktop and laptop.