[Cialug] Reminder - Meeting tomorrow

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jul 20 18:14:53 CDT 2010

Yep, there is a LUG meeting tomorrow night.

As I look at the website, I see that we're apparently going to be talking about Social Media.  Perhaps this is mainstream enough that there shan't be much interest.  Perhaps not.  We'll see.

I'll also probably have my brand new Kindle DX (supporting collections and Facebook/Twitter integration (that I haven't gotten working yet)).

I believe that another member of our group might have an iPhone4, if you want to experiment with dropping signal bars.  ;)

Details here:  http://www.cialug.org/component/option,com_eventlist/Itemid,29/func,details/did,11/

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701