[Cialug] DSL speeds

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Tue Jul 20 11:36:18 CDT 2010

Line distance and the amount of attenuation (signal loss) are the two main factors that determine DSL speeds. If you can get 3 meg now, they will probably not put in a remote for the forseeable future. Most of them are going where only 1.5 meg or nothing is available currently.

We are in the process of expanding our own DSL service to Ankeny and will be able to DSL bonding as well as another exciting announcement...

Dave

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/