[Cialug] Mediacomm fiber

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Tue Jul 20 11:27:57 CDT 2010

There is a great illustration that shows what you can look forward to when the telco and cable duopoly continues and tries to kill off the third party ISP as well as the new content providers:

http://twitpic.com/1x1d2z

Enjoy!

--
Dave Weis
515-224-9229
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/
Please check out our Complete Support Service
http://www.internetsolver.com/completesupport/