[Cialug] Mediacomm fiber

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:23:09 CDT 2010

There was actually a great article over at TLF about the current efforts by
the FCC to [over] apply their mandate into regulating broadband. Interesting
read.

http://techliberation.com/2010/07/16/title-ii-for-broadband-is-desperate-and-ill-conceived/

In the end, the best hedge against this is more competition. Use a local ISP
when you can :)

-Kenny