[Cialug] Mediacomm fiber

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:05:08 CDT 2010

Mediacom won't replace they're last few feet of cable either....  I was
supposed to get the run to my house replaced last year.  They NEVER came out
to do it.  The problem got better for a while, but now they're back out
scratching their heads wondering why I have issues.  Turns out the line guys
never did the replacement and nothing was in my file to do it!  I may hate
Verizon Wireless (no incorporated back in to PO Verizon?), but who can I beg
to get them to bring FIOS here?