[Cialug] Mediacomm fiber

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Mon Jul 19 13:40:14 CDT 2010

Dave Hala Jr wrote:
> Anyone using Mediacomm business for a 'net connection?

As my mother instructed me to only say nice things when I have something
to say: no comment regarding Mediacom.

I'll just say that Spencer, IA became a dramatically better place to
live for Internauts when the community built their own municipal cable
infrastructure to foster competition with the former monopoly.

Your DSL problem is an all too common one, and I would recommend at
least making a complaint. Companies like this will not replace their
horribly aged last-mile copper until forced.

http://www.state.ia.us/government/com/util/complaints/index.html

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/