[Cialug] OT Developer productivity - was: Which software to use for a SAN

Daniel E Sloan dan.sloan at drake.edu
Wed Jul 7 14:50:16 CDT 2010

I ran a computer lab off of Citrix for several years.  Its last iteration
was 70 terminals against 3 HS21 dual quad core Xeons.  The only time it
slowed was when everyone was trying to compile their Visual Basic apps.
Otherwise it was pretty snappy.  We discontinued it because of required
apps that had been deliberately disabled in a Terminal Services
environment.

-- dsloan