[Cialug] Argh/Microsoft/Argh

Jeff Davis me at digitaljeff.com
Wed Jan 27 10:53:03 CST 2010

>   Since it's called a recycle bin it is called something else.

I meant them using the word Delete, not what they call the recycle bin.
I don't have an issue of the concept or the implementation since you
can change the behavior.
It annoys me that they train people to think deleted doesn't mean deleted.

If I right click I should see the word Trash or something similar,
instead of the word Delete.
It gives people the impression that you can un-delete things.  IMHO
this is the top of the
slippery slope that leads too many people to fail to properly backup
their data.

-Jeff