[Cialug] Resize ext3

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothersofchaos.com
Sat Jan 16 18:13:39 CST 2010

Mind browsing your history and letting me know where that script was?  I
just got in a trio of 146GB U320 drives to replace the 36GB drives in my
server.  Figured I'd Clonezilla the current RAID 5 array, upload it
somewhere, do a clean install of the 146GB drives in RAID 5, then pull
the image down and put it on the new array.  I think Clonezilla will let
me resize the filesystem as it's writing it to the new array, but just
in case, I might need to know how to run the resize.