[Cialug] 2 web servers 1 IP

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:24:58 CST 2010

Yeah, typically I like to use webmin to set something up to see a basic
setup, then I go and edit the config file for any specific changes.
Sometimes their interface isn't completely clear about what it's doing.
Mostly I like webmin for an easy remote interface to see what's going on
with the server.

--Justin