[Cialug] Open Geek: VUG Meeting this week

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Jan 11 20:37:19 CST 2010

The first VUG meeting of 2010 will be this coming Wednesday night,
at7:00 PM at El Chisme.  This will be an "open geek" meeting, so
whilevirtualization is always a good topic, this will also be a chance
totalk about other wacky geeky stuff.

So, feel free to invite your non-VUGy geeky friends.  I'll be
passingthis message along to the LUG list (and I did, see!), but if
you're a part of othergroups (like DM WebGeeks, PUG, etc), please pass
it along asappropriate.

If you've not been there before, El Chisme is located at 2920 Merle
HayRoad, right next to the discount bakery.  It has excellent both
Mexicanand Italian food... though no alcohol.  Perhaps if the
traditionaldrinking portion of the evening is desired, the gathering may
relocatelater in the night. ;)

Hope to see many of you there.

-Josh

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC