[Cialug] KMail misinterpreting plain text

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:09:45 CST 2010

"It's not a bug, it's a feature"

While that quote is tossed around way too often, in this case, it is
true.  They deliberately enabled that behaviour by default. Just one
more case of KDE deciding "to hell with users, what they want, and what
they do" when they made the transition to KDE4.

No idea where to shut that off -- if you even can, yet.

Jeff