[Cialug] Httpd and tomcat configuration [SOLVED]

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Thu Jan 7 21:14:31 CST 2010

The problem was that httpd was passing the alias /students/ along with the time.jsp so of course it wasn't going to find that in the webapps folder that tomcat serves. I don't even need the alias anymore it turns out. Just mapping all .jsp files to tomcat took care of it and then the path to them is relative to their location in the webapps folder. Thank you guys for all the help trying to figure it out though. I like stackoverflow for answers too but it seems like they carry the irc-arrogance over to that as well.

Matt