[Cialug] Interesting http headers in firefox

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Thu Jan 7 07:05:26 CST 2010

>I believe that is on the server side

Well thats interesting because the characters showed up in the headers for my localhost apache server as well as my Microsoft Exchange site that I'm writing this email in.... So either its default for all servers to send it, or Microsoft runs apache instead of IIS :) lol, or its probably not server side.