[Cialug] Interesting http headers in firefox

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 00:04:59 CST 2010

I believe that is on the server side, not the client side. That means that
if you were using a japanese language browser, and *not* an english one, the
server would send in japanese.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Mathew R. Phillips <
mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu> wrote:

> haha. Cool i guess. But is that default behavior for firefox? I see even
> from my exchange page that im writing this contains those characters in the
> header.
>
> Matt

Jeff Chapin
President, CedarLug, retired
President, UNIPC, "I'll get around to it"
President, UNI Scuba Club
Senator, NISG, retired