[Cialug] Fwd: The Product of the Year is Here: eZ430-Chronos Wireless Watch Development Tool

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Wed Jan 6 10:30:50 CST 2010

OK, this is intriguing, but:

 1. The watch I have now is wireless, as in there are no wires connected to
it that I can see. What do they mean by this?
 2. If the watch could do my laundry, change the baby's diaper and ensure
that my favourite TV show was on when I turned on the TV then it might
qualify as the product of the year. Sensors don't seem quite cool enough to
me
 3. James Bond???

http://links.mkt2223.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjgzMzI2OAS2&r=MTg5MDU5NTE2MDUS1&j=ODE3ODg1ODAS1&mt=1&rt=0

--