[Cialug] Linux and Shockwave

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:04:38 CST 2010

You might also try a firefox add-on that spoofs the user agent. I use User
Agent Switcher to spoof firefox or IE on Windows. See if that takes care of
it.  I have to do that for ADP at work so I can do my timesheet without
going over to Windows.

Maybe that's not the problem, but some sites refuse to function just because
you're using Linux.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com