[Cialug] Linux and Shockwave

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 21:04:31 CST 2010

Yep, I am using Linux Mint in this instance to keep it simple. Apparently, when I go to the sites they want, it does ask for the shockwave plugin. I know it is an older standard, but that is what the websites are asking for. So far, the only solutions I am finding are to use Wine with Windows Firefox to make this work because they seem to be only developing Flash for Linux, but not Shockwave.

I'll keep looking into it. :) Just thought maybe you all had run across this one before maybe.

Thanks!