[Cialug] Printing Directories

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Jan 4 13:32:24 CST 2010

How about this?

(cd mp3 ; ls -d */*) > print.txt

If there are regular files in the artist level directories that will
catch them, unfortunately. But in that case, i'd use this:

(cd mp3 ; find . -type d -maxdepth 2 | cut -c 3-) > print.txt

--
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 118, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu