[Cialug] Editing crontabs from CLI - ncurses?

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Thu Feb 18 21:28:38 CST 2010

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but the Webmin module for
managing cron that works really well.

There's a couple of things I use Webmin for that I could do on the cli
with an editor, but are just easier... those are cron and samba. Have
looked at some of the other tools (postfix, apache...) but I usually end
up wanting to do something more advanced that Webmin didn't handle for me.

-dc