[Cialug] Job posting pet peeves (WAS: Job Opening - Red Hat)

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Feb 16 14:29:01 CST 2010

Please bring these up at tomorrow's meeting.  I have my own answers to these peeves, but I think they would be best held until we have a more open and real-time discussion.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701