[Cialug] Job Opening - Red Hat

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Feb 12 09:30:39 CST 2010

As it turns out, I know Kim too.

Sorry folks, my security paranoid got the better of me here.   I saw the address mismatch and didn't think any further... which is completely a failure on my part.

Yes, having a sending and forwarding domain is a clue that something odd might be going on... but it's just a clue.  I should have engaged my brain and dug deeper before sending the email along.  It wasn't fair to Kim or to all of you to point out a possible problem and leave it up to you to sort out.

Thanks to Zach for catching me, and apologies all around,

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701