[Cialug] Wyse thin clients

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Dec 28 10:33:07 CST 2010

It's also worth noting that if your USB device requires special software to be installed, you may need to boost either RAM or local storage on the thin client.  We run into that one a lot.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Santa is Secure.  Are you?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/security/santa-2010

How are we doing? Let us know here: