[Cialug] Matt Stanton: Update 3?

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothersofchaos.com
Thu Dec 16 06:40:27 CST 2010

this little asus came with skype, but i was talking about ventrilo to
talk to my gaming friends.  i got that set up and had the chance to talk
to many of them.  my mom brought my gaming headset from home.  as for
the servers being 'up', that's much more of a monetary issue.

thanks for the kind thoughts,
matt