[Cialug] Clone Windoze HD?

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Dec 1 15:26:09 CST 2010

I would probably lean towards Clonezilla too.  G4U or G4L (Ghost for Unix or Ghost 4 Linux) might be an option - they require an FTP server or I think a local hard disk to move the image to.  Pretty slow.

IMAGE by terabyte software has a linux version - I boot it from CD, but I think you can use USB - and the working trial is free.  It works pretty well.  It might be a fallback for you.

-Nate