[Cialug] Part-Time Contract Programing Position

Rob Miller rob at dotcomservices.com
Thu Aug 26 19:14:43 CDT 2010

Highly-experienced technical writing team available - Rob and Kathy Miller -
Rob is a technical writing contractor at Wells Fargo & Company with 23 years
of experience at Emerson Process Division (Fisher Controls International,
Inc.), John Deere, and Wells Fargo - Kathy is a full-time web designer and
technical writer with 15 years of experience serving Emerson Process
Division and a growing roster of web design clients.  Word, SharePoint,
RoboHelp, PhotoShop, HTML-CSS-JavaScript, applied to print documentation,
marketing materials, and "WebHelp" - 515-978-4081 or 515-537-6946