[Cialug] Part-Time Contract Programing Position

Zachary Kotlarek zach at kotlarek.com
Thu Aug 26 15:09:07 CDT 2010

I'm looking for programmers (plural) to do part-time contract work -- about 10 hours/week -- from home. The work is entry-level (no professional experience necessary; students are welcome to apply), so I'm just looking for someone who has experience in any programming language, familiarity with a UNIX-like environment, and an understanding of HTTP transactions. Knowledge of perl and/or regex would be a plus but is not necessary.

Pay is expected to be $200/week when work is assigned (and completed) and $100/week when no work is available.

There's a preference for contractors that would be available for occasional on-site training/etc. in the Des Moines/Ames area, but the vast majority of work will be completed at home, so experienced programmers from outside the area would be considered.

If you're interested let me know and I'll get you more details.

	Zach